Every year I go to multiple Christmas parties where they tell me I need to bring a white elephant gift. Then every year I rack my brain trying to come up with something cheap, easy, funny, and clever, but also useful. Today I have teamed up with some of my favorite bloggers to share our favorite white elephant gift ideas based on topic to help you get the best gift idea for whatever type of party you are going to. If you need party ideas you can see my Pajama Party Ideas or Friend Christmas Party Ideas on my blog.
Please Note: Affiliate links have been used at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog!
TOP 15 FUNNIEST WHITE ELEPHANT GIFT IDEAS
1. Box of Life with Lemons Inside: I remember years ago when I was searching the internet for white elephant gift ideas, I found this idea and thought it was absolutely hilarious! Basically you get a box of Life cereal and fill it with lemons! This is funny and clever, but not too practical. If you want to throw in a gift card to somewhere inside the bottom of the box, it could make for a great white elephant gift!
2. Movie Sequel Trick: This year one of my favorite gifts at our Christmas party was when my friend wrapped up the movie Shrek 2, but covered up the “2” with a sticky note to make it look like you were getting the original movie. I thought it was hilarious and the perfect mini Christmas prank wrapped up in a gift. We all had a great laugh. You could do it with any of these movie sequels: Shrek 2, Spiderman 3, Jaws 2, Dumb and Dumber To, Grease 2
3. Shave My Legs Barbie Doll: Buy a cheap Barbie from the Dollar Store and cut off some of your own hair and glue it on the Barbie’s legs. Then inside the box include a razor. Special shoutout to my friend Lindsay for this idea.
4. Animal Shirts: Shirts with animals on it are always a great hit! Someone brought a cat shirt to our last Christmas party and it got stolen multiple times. You can find some hilarious animal shirts here, here and here.
5. Wrap Wrapping Paper: Nothing throws people off than oddly shaped packages, so when you wrap funny wrapping paper it really throws people off! This is also great because it is cheap and practical.
6. Unicorn Head Squirrel Feeder: This Amazon find is the funniest thing I’ve seen in awhile and the perfect white elephant gift. Who doesn’t love unicorns?
7. “I Pooped Today” Mug: This one is only good for people who are okay with potty humor, but if they are, then this gift is perfect. You could even put a poop emoji plush toy inside the mug for an added touch.
8. Social Media Shower Curtain: This is an awesome gift for a younger crowd who loves social media.
9. Remote Control Rat: Did you know these things existed? I definitely didn’t, so how funny to take as a white elephant gift!
10. Funny Books: A small funny book is a great way to make people laugh. Some of my favorites would be 100 Tricks To Look Smart In Meetings, F in Exams, How To Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting To Kill You
11. Potty Putter Toilet Game: Let people step up their golf game while doing their business. I saw this while shopping on Black Friday this year and thought it was hilarious.
12. Signed Picture of You: Head to the dollar store and buy a cheap frame, print a photo of yourself, sign it and put it in the frame and give it as a gift. You knows, maybe it will be worth something one day!
13. “EYE Pad”: Get an Apple iPad box and inside put an “EYE pad” inside. So mean, but also funny!
14. Toilet Seat Cover: Potty gifts are always funny, and you can definitely get some toilet seat covers for really cheap too!
15. Dad Fanny Pack: This weird fanny pack has been all over the internet this year, so having it for your white elephant gift would be perfect for anyone.
Need more practical, cheap, or last minute ideas? I’ve teamed up with some other bloggers to share all of our favorite white elephant gifts. You can view the lists here:
Do you have any other awesome ideas you’ve seen at your Christmas parties? I’d love to hear about them in the comments below!