I was thinking back on all the purchases I made over 2019, and I thought it would be fun to see which ones really stood out to me. So I made a list of my top 10 purchases of 2019. Check them out below.
Please Note: These are affiliate links. This means I will make a small commission when you purchase. This does not increase your price in anyway, but does help to pay for the costs of running my blog. Thanks for your support.
1. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer: When my friend Chelsie recommended this product, I was excited to try it, but I was blown away. It sits really well on my foundation, and blends extremely well. The best concealer I’ve ever tried for sure.
2. Sneaker Wedges: I had always wanted to try sneaker wedges, but never found a pair I liked. So this past early fall, I went on a hunt for a good pair that I could wear with a lot of outfits. Cue Target! I found the best pair I could’ve asked for. They are comfortable, fit true to size, and are affordable. They were sold out for awhile, but recently were restocked. So don’t wait to purchase.
3. Leopard T Shirt: This leopard t shirt was not only one of my favorite items from 2019, but yours as well. This was the number one selling item from the blog last year. It fits true to size and is under $20! I’m wearing a size small. You can see 5 ways to style this shirt here.
4. Spanx Faux Leather Leggings: Technically I didn’t buy these, but Kyle did, so I’m going to count it. I had wanted these for awhile, and Kyle surprised me with them for Christmas. They look like leather leggings, but on the inside they don’t feel leather at all. They are extremely comfortable and fit really well. I’m wearing a size xsmall and wear a size 0 in pants.
5. Light Wash Denim Jacket: This was another top seller from 2019, but it made my top list because of how much usage I got out of it. I styled it all year long and with so many different outfits. It was my most used item during my style guides. This particular one is sold out, but I’ve linked a similar one from the same brand here.
6. Mint Green Puffer Coat: I have a giant coat that I wear when we will be outside for long periods of time, but I wanted to find a simple, cute, lightweight coat (that would still keep me warm) for the days where I’m just running in and out of the car to the house. This one is exactly what I was looking for. I love the color, and I was surprised how well it keeps me warm.
7. Over The Knee Boots: This is a trend I’ve been wanting to try for awhile, but every time I tried on a pair, I couldn’t get myself to purchase them. Then I found this pair, and the affordable price, and the fit, helped me pull the trigger and I’m so glad I did.
8. Revlon Blow Drying Straightener: This is another recommendation because of Chelsie. My hair is naturally curly and this tool has helped my hair feel smoother and cuts straightening time in half. It also has made blow drying my hair easier and gives me more volume than a regular blow dryer (which I’ve never been good at using well).
9. Charging Organization Stand: I’m all about organizing my house. So when we bought our Apple Watches this year and it caused more chords on my nightstand, I knew I needed to find some way to organize it all. This cute gold stand allows me to organize my nightstand with all the chords and charging items. They also have one with AirPods, which I need to get now since I got AirPods for my birthday.
10. Lash Paradise Mascara: I saw this mascara on sale during Amazon Prime Day, and thought I would at least give it a try. Boy am I glad I did. I fell in love with it. I’m very picky about my mascara and I love that this one gives me volume and length without clumping. It looks very natural, which I love.
Have you tried any of these? Which one do you want to try? Let me know in the comments below!